Tranquility, Happiness Within, Healthy Lifestyle, Beautiful You, Mental Level Headedness – Yes We Are Talking About Yoga
Yoga – It has been practiced by people for good number of years now. It not only gets you in shape but help you feel gratified and tranquility.
When it comes to fitness, you look for both, i.e. tranquility and gratification. Either of it, if not felt, you do not feel encouraged to practice yoga. Another key highlight is, to be able to command on one posture, it takes good number of days. A regular and monotonous routine may make you feel stagnated and not growing. SO be patient.
There are people who say, ‘Yoga changes your capacity to think and move. It does program your entire system for better and long term healthy life’.
Any may do it
Yoga is not just for Tom, Dick Harry or Susan, Jane, Mary. Any one may practice it. Imagine yourself entering into a room full of:-
- Young teens
- Older people
- Body builders
- Middle aged women
The entire room echoes with the word- Fitness.
All feel good and accepted.
Overall well being
When you think about yoga, do not consider it to be a form of exercise only. It is a package. From correct lifestyle to correct exercise, it is a blend of all and both. The word you may consider here is- Focus. If you have it, you have hit the bull’s eye.
The deep breathing exercise, when blended with meditation, helps you take a break from the following:-
- Mundane and stress giving factors
- Family problems
- Issues related to children
Through a way like this you get to un-clutter your mind and soul. It helps you focus on bigger and better issues.
You and Yoga
Each exercise is different for each one of you. Your lifestyle, your health and your hobbies are the factors that rule- which ‘aasan’ should you be doing. Yoga is of the following forms:-
- Hot Yoga
- Relaxation Yoga
- Power Yoga
- Prenatal Yoga
Whether you like to have private time while exercise or love to do it while watching DVD, the options are many, just judge your own self.
Being a beginner, first learn the basics but if you want to drill yourself well and exercise to the fullest, there is power yoga for you. TO be precise, there is something for each one of you.
Yoga does make you flexible. The postures make you strong and move each and every nerve. Better and enhanced blood circulation keeps you healthy. This means you are healthy and easy at moving. Your muscles, inside out are all moved and made to move the best way possible
Once you go through this process, you not only look good, but feel good as well. The changes you may start to feel are:-
- Better and healthy feeling from within
- Lesser aches and pains in your body
- A shaped body from a de-shaped one
- You feel better while breathing
- You have better bowel movement
- Prevent constipation
- Prevent acidity
- You start to sit and walk better
Once you stretch your muscles, this makes you make your body leaner and thinner.
Yoga has various variants. One of the advanced forms is power yoga. This form increases the benefits derived through an exercise form like- Yoga. The incorporations of this form are:-
- Increased energy levels
- Better Focus
- Better exertion
You yourself imagine, when you put your body to work extra, you do change yourself. Now connect the same results while you do aerobics. The same goes for power yoga. This form helps in energetic moves. This form incorporates better discipline and increase the flexibility within you.
Its total impact on your body:-
- Better endurance levels
- Enhancement in strength
- You turn more flexible than before
- You start to think better
- Your stamina gets increased
- Your breathing process gets better
- The strength in your body especially hands and legs start to get better
- Your spine gets better in shape
These are just some of the example of the changes you start to feel when you start doing any form of yoga. The benefits are many more. You have to start doing it, to be able to feel the changes.
Some points of concern
Try and remember below mentioned points to be able to have real fun while doing yoga:-
- Keep your mat clean, it gets dirty the most
- Do not look at others, take your time and do not push yourselves
- Yoga is not magic; it is slow but gets steady results
- Remember, do carry a deodorant to fight against body odor, it may disturb others
- If you are late for the class, do not throw your mat on the floor, try and be silent
- Yoga teachers are usually not paid well, respect thy teacher
- There are some poses that give nightmares, relax; you have time to reach there
- You may hate it at times, relax, chill and start deep breathing
- Ones who have designer accessories are usually least interested in the form, you are better
- DO not ignore your teacher- see, learn and perform
- If you feel the pain, get it checked, your teachers are not orthopedics
- It is tough, but will gradually become easy for you
Yoga is not for fun, it is a serious business. Whether you are addicted to drugs or just want a healthy lifestyle, this is the form for you. All that is needed the most is , you better convince yourself better to do it best.
If you are thyself convinced, your battle is half won. A clear, researched and educated mind is definitely better than an ignorant mind. So say a quick hello to BFF Google and find your way. Miles to go before you sleep!! Miles to go before you sleep!!– All the best.
Tags: what is Yoga, yoga, Yoga tips