Kids jump all the time. They do it even without knowing its health benefits. For them, fun is above everything else.
We know jumping is fun else kids would never do this with that much passion. What we might not know that jumping brings a whole array of health benefits as well!
Yes, it’s true! You have reasons to believe this. Scientists have proved this long ago that jumping is perhaps ‘one of the best exercises invented by the mankind’.
You should know that –
- Jumping is more beneficial than running or jogging
- Kids get three-time more benefit by jumping than jogging in the park
- Jumping is almost free, does not involve any gym costs and can be done anywhere
- Kids apart, it’s helpful for people of all age groups
- When you jump, it brings into play virtually all body muscles and parts to bring numerous health benefits
That jumping is a beneficial exercise is something even NASA established in way back 80’s. Thus, you can’t doubt it, can you?
When you do jump, oxygenation to the cells in the body gets a boost. Similarly, you are saved the cement surface and the subsequent joint stress.
Why jumping helps?
Compared to other exercises, jumping is supposed to bring more health benefits for some proven scientific reasons. It involves increasing our G-force – the force on the body resulted from gravity or acceleration.
In jumping, the G-force increase as we had to take a downward motion. Thus, bigger jumps means more benefit to the body. This is how you can make jumping as effective as it needs to be.
Reasons why jumping is the healthiest exercise for kids
We know jumping is fun and kids love having fun all the time. Thus, here is an exercise which is less of a work out and more of a recreational pursuit. You can expect kids to do jump without ever complaining as chances are, they must be liking the act.
Here are the reasons why jumping helps that much –
- Keeps the body supple and flexible
- Involves major muscle groups
- Gives a boost to the lymph in the body or positively impacts the lymphatic system
- Helps in release of serotonin to combat stress and depression and keep the nervous system stabilized
- Reduces body fats and brings aerobic effect for the heart
- Normalizes the blood pressure and prevents cardiovascular diseases
- Stimulates metabolism and reduces prospects of obesity
- Takes away most physical pains, including neck and back pains and headache
- Gives a boost to your digestion
- Enhances the elimination process
- Improves sleep quality
- Helps in relaxation
- Aids in better mental performance
- Ensures sharper learning process
- Increases bone density
- Keeps fatigue out of equation
- Minimizes risks of arthritis
- Curbs colds and allergies
- Helps remove digestive disturbances
- Good for dealing with abdominal problems
In overall, jumping has a variety of health benefits and your kid must do it regularly for sure.Tags: Jumping Exercise, Kids Exercise